- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Dove Awards Winners
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- Lifeway Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Resources to Help You Grow in Christ
A Simple, Proven Approach to Letting God's Word Change Your Life Forever
Every feature of The New Inductive Study Bible is designed to help you gain a more intimate understanding of God and His Word. This is the only Bible based entirely on the inductive study approach--providing the tools for observing what the text says, interpreting what it means, and applying it to your life.
Discover God's Truth for Yourself
- an easy-to-understand explanation of the inductive study method
- simple tools to help you observe what the text says, interpret what it means, and apply it to your life
- helpful overviews and specific study tips for every book of the Bible
- observation charts you can use to record what you learn on various topics
- insights into the history, cultures, and languages of the Bible
- full-color graphics, timelines, and maps that help make the text come alive
- wide margins to record your observations
- a useful ESV concordance
- a concise overview of what the Bible is, how it came to us, and how we can know it is the Word of God
- a summary of the major events in Israel's history
- a one-year Bible reading plan and a three-year Bible study plan
- a harmony of the Gospels
The New Inductive Study Bible will dramatically change the way you read and relate to God's Word.
From Precept Ministries Where "study" is a verb, not a noun.
The much-loved Daily Bible (more than a million copies sold) includes several helpful features. Devotional commentary provides historical and spiritual insights and helps readers grasp the flow of revelation and apply it to their lives. The arrangement of the Bible text itself is unique:
- 365 convenient daily readings guide readers through all of God's Word in one year.
- Passages are arranged chronologically, enabling readers to understand and experience God's unfolding plan of creation, redemption, and restoration like never before.
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are displayed topically in order to highlight specific aspects of God's wisdom.
Hardcover edition and audio versions (CD and MP3s) are also available.